Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Powergummies.com is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy when you use our website. This policy stated below defines the basis on which any kind of personal data collected from you or provided by you shall be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to get a gist of our views and practices pertaining to your private and personal data shared with us.
We are fully committed to safeguarding your privacy and security in an uncompromising manner while collecting information from users and making a decision regarding where, when, and how to collect information from users.
powergummies.com will never exchange, sell, or supply any personal user information provided in the website without your prior permission. powergummies.com may collect and process the following data related to you:
• Information provided via forms on the website while registering to use our website. We might further ask you to provide information on reporting an issue with our website.
• A record of your correspondence shall be kept when you contact us.
• Details related to your website visits including but not limited to location data, weblogs, traffic data, and the resources accessed by the user.
• We may also send promotional emails about upcoming services, new offers, and information that you might find interesting in your email address provided during registration.
IP Addresses and Cookies
- The user as an individual and neither his/her personal data is identified when he/she accesses the website using an internet domain with IP address.
- The web server only recognizes the Internet domain and specific IP address which is used to identify users browsing patterns.
- The same reason requires information about your general internet usage via a cookie file that is a small file stored in the hard drive of the computer.
- This helps the website provide improved and more personalized service using traffic log cookies. You have the option to refuse to accept the cookies by activating the specialized setting in your browser.
Links to other Websites
- Our website might contain links to other related websites, but we do not hold control over the functioning of the other website once you leave our website.
- We cannot guarantee any kind of protection regarding information or anything you share with the website you visit as they are not governed by our privacy statement.
- We request you to exercise caution while visiting those sites and Powergummies.com shall not be liable for any damage occurring through the same.
- Powergummies.com shall not be liable in an event of a loss occurring from phishing arising from emails claiming to be from the company.
- Please note that Powergummies.com shall not ask you for your personal information like your password, username, credit card details, or related information through email, telephone, or any kind of similar means.
- We shall not distribute or lend your personal information to a third party unless we have permission to do so from the court of law.
Security of your Information
- Our forms provided while registration is encrypted to protect your privacy and once you send it to the website, it is safe in the secure databases which are not available to users over the internet.